The Global Yeast Market size is expected to reach USD 9.20 Billion in 2030 and register a CAGR of 9.7% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Some of the key factors driving global yeast market revenue growth include rising demand for and production of bakery products such as biscuits, cookies, pizza, bread, cakes etc., rising consumption of alcoholic beverages, and increasing spending on healthy organic foods. Yeast is a type of single-celled fungi. Yeast is a good source of protein, vitamin B, and minerals such as selenium, chromium, zinc, copper, and others. Yeasts can be found on plant surfaces and in soils as well as are frequently found in sugary mediums such as fruits and flower nectar.
Yeast is widely used in food, beverages, feed, and other industries. Food segment accounted for largest revenue share in the global market in 2020. This can be attributed to increasing application of yeast in the food industry for production of nutritional supplements, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, canned and frozen foods, bakery, beverages, snacks, and others. Increasing demand for alcoholic beverages, technological advancements in food processing technology, increasing disposable income in developing countries, and rising demand for yeast-based feed are some key factors expected to continue to drive revenue growth of the global yeast market over the forecast period.
Get a sample of the report: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2789
The research report offers details about leading companies in the global Yeast market along with global position, financial standing, license agreement, products and services portfolio and revenue contribution of each market player. Key players in the market are focusing on adopting various strategies such as mergers and acquisition, business expansion plans, new product launches, partnerships, collaborations, joint ventures to enhance their product base and gain robust footing in the market.
Some of the Leading Market Players Are Listed Below:
- Associated British Foods PLC,
- Koninklijke DSM N.V.,
- Alltech, Angel Yeast Co., Ltd.,
- Sensient Technologies Corporation,
- Lallemand Inc.,
- Leiber GmbH,
- Oriental Yeast Co., Ltd.,
- Lesaffre Group,
- Synergy Flavors.
Purchase Premium Report: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-pricing/2789
The Global Yeast industries are also studied based on leading segments, and examines dominant product and application segments in detail. The report aims to help reader’s benefits from the growth prospects existing in the market in the global Yeast industries. It offers key information on drivers and restraints influencing the leading segments in the global Yeast industries.
By Type Outlook
- Feed Yeast
By Form Outlook
By Application Outlook
For comprehensive coverage, the report discusses growth prospects, opportunities, and challenges. The market report considers various key factors across the leading regions.
Yeast Market Segmentation based on Regions:
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Benelux, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, South Africa, Rest of Middle East Africa)
Key Features of the global Yeast Market:
- The report offers detailed estimations at the regional level with manufacturers, consumption, sales and import/export dynamics.
- The report provides accurate details related of the manufacturers/vendors in the market, company overview, pricing analysis, financial standing, product portfolio, and gross profit of leading companies.
- Company profiling with prevalent expansion strategies, revenue generation, and recent developments.
- Optimum strategic initiatives for new players in the market.
- Manufacturing processes, suppliers, cost, rates of production and consumption, transport mode and cost structuring, and value chain analysis.
- The study also includes supply chain trends, including elaborate descriptions of the latest technological development
Request a customization of the report: https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2789
Thank you for reading our research report. We also offer report customization as per client requirement. Kindly contact us to know more about the customization plan and our team will offer you the best suited report at the earliest.
Explore Trending Research Reports by Reports and Data:
Glucose, Dextrose, and Maltodextrin Market: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/glucose-dextrose-and-maltodextrin-market
Gluten-Free Products Market: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/gluten-free-products-market
GMO Testing Market: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/gmo-testing-market
Grain analyzer Market: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/grain-analysis-market
Halal Ingredients Market: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/halal-ingredients-market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: https://www.reportsanddata.com/
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370